Thursday, July 18, 2019

Postpartum Anxiety & The Reality of Motherhood



When Sujeiry messaged me to be a guest on her podcast "Love Sujeiry" I was excited and scared at the same time. Though I do have podcast experience, it's been a while since I've had a Mic in my face. I get so nervous speaking in public and more now that I have very long periods of time without having mature verbal conversations. I was making excuses in my head as to why I couldn't do it. I fought those thoughts. Even driving to to Long Island during rush hour traffic did not stop me. I have not seen Sujeiry in person since we first met in 2014. We were both single and rising in our businesses at that time. We are both mom of toddlers , working 9-5's and handling a business now. It was so refreshing to have a conversation with another mom that I could resonate with. Check out the video below:









No comments:

Post a Comment