Thursday, June 27, 2019

BRAIN DUMP : Time to Pivot...



"When you want to make your business a stronger version of yourself, it is time to pivot." - Boss Girl Creative podcast.

I am always pivoting. Making changes when I see that what I am currently doing is not working. When I do not feel fulfilled. When I do not feel purposeful. When I feel like a hot mess. I pivot. I do not like feeling stagnant. When I feel stagnant I feel as if I am drowning and there is no way out. Pivoting is my way of finding my way out. Finding change from my internal force instead of from exterior things I can not control.

I have been thinking hard about my purpose in life. Yes, I own a boutique, but besides selling beautiful clothing I do not feel like I am making a difference in the world through it... yet. I know there is a purpose because there is a purpose to everything. Especially since I can't seem to give it up no matter how many times I fail. Maybe the purpose of my store is to make a  more creative person out of myself. To expand my talents to it's fullest potential? Whatever it is I will figure it out.

I have also  been told that I inspire and motivate people through my posts and have recently felt like my posts get lost in the IG world. There is just too much noise. I have decided to start writing a newsletter where there is no noise. Just me, my thoughts and the words I am typing.

I have designed and written my first newsletter and I must  say I have not felt so proud in a while. I enjoyed every aspect of the creation process. I took my time. I made sure the details and the writing were good. It kind of felt like I was meditating. I was able to think straight. Which rarely happens these  days. It felt really good. Extremely good.

It is going to be my way of giving to this world.  I feel good when I am focused more on creating things for others rather than focusing on what is in it for me. Something that I am working on at the moment.

If you would like to sign up for my newsletter you can subscribe here.  Newsletter will be going out once I have my first 50 subscribers ! I would greatly appreciate it if you tell your friends to subscribe as well.

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment